Vacancy in a Global Flavor and Fragrance Company via Best Search
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 20 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our Client, a global Flavor and Fragrance company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Purpose / Mission
- Lead and manage key accounts to grow revenue and profitability according to objectives, by establishing us as the clients' key partner, winning projects, and selling profitably flavors and ingredients.
- Define account objectives, develop strategy, implement through account plan
- Manage execution in the zone/region
- Identify and document business potentials and competitive landscape
- Develop successful working relationship with (new and existing) clients across all levels of customer organization, influencing their choice of suppliers and establish us as key partner to obtain briefs for profitable business
- Identify business opportunities, decision factors and success criteria and define action plan accordingly
- Negotiate with client favorable commercial terms (e.g. payment terms, prices and price conditions, order pattern etc) and price increase based on the division/team pricing objectives and strategy
- Monitor client satisfaction and initiate corrective action where needed
- Maximize business vitality.
- Get clear and complete briefing from clients, translate their needs into our projects and brief creation and development teams
- Anticipate clients’ needs and lead proactive projects to generate new business opportunities
- Define accurate pricing and margin parameters for each project, according to guidelines, and enter properly all project information in Projectmaster/I-cam according to project management rules (incl. regulatory) (including project models rules in PE)
- Lead/coordinate projects with internal partners and with clients (including fragrance/flavor/ingredient submissions)
- Drive projects towards the best possible solution for both the client and us
- Share visit reports, client information and feed-backs, and when needed conduct post-mortem analysis.
- Oversees entire value chain: product life cycle management, demand planning, customer care and supply chain to ensure highest customer satisfaction and maximum value extraction
- Build the account sales budget annually, monitor sales and profitability versus objectives
- Monitor and optimize all other financial aspects of the account, in particular expenses (incl. market research) vs. budget and clients overdues vs obj.
- Make sure all commercial data and documentation are accurate and properly maintained (see details in sales assistant’s job description)
- Manage sales assistant/sales support/project manager (if direct report).
Formation / Education Level
- Master's Degree or equivalent (Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Science...)
- 5+ years of flavor or fragrance sales experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited