Jobs at The Word Camp
Posted on: 25 April, 2012
Deadline: 9 May, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Are you ready to work in His vineyard?
A new Christian camp dedicated to the ministry of The Word and prayer will open to members of the public from lstJuly, 2012.
The camp will provide adequate facilities for Christian retreats in a serene and beautiful environment.
When fully developed, the camp will accommodate up to five thousand (5,000) Christian faithfuls for residential events and activities. In preparation for the opening of the first phase of the camp in July, the following vacancies are to be filled immediately:
To manage the day to day operations of the camp.
-not less than 30 years old and Must Be Married
-must have a good first degree with functional experience in the Hospitality
industry or Facility management.
Theological training will be an advantage.
To manage and run. the library services
-an HND or B.Sc in library studies or a related discipline is preferred.
To work in Accounts department
-an HND or B.sc in Accounting is necessary.
-To manage residential logistics
-experience in Hotel/ camping services is essential.
To see to the upkeep of electrical fittings and plumbing work
-a technical certificate in electrical work or plumbing services is required.
-must be able to communicate in English language.
-evidence of experience must be provided.
CHIEF INTERNAL SECURITY OFFICER:
-must be a retired Police or Military Officer.
a) Applicants must be BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIANS with Pentecostal background.
b) Applicants must be able to submit a written attestation from his /her
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applicants are to send in a fully detailed application with Curriculum vitae to email@example.com with full details of Christian experience with church functions and posts occupied in the local church.
2) Applicants should also indicate clearly their residential addresses.
3) All applications should be sent bye-mail not later than May 9, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)