Senior Creative Manager at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Posted on: 14 September, 2015
Deadline: 25 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a Global Digital agency offering an integrated variety of digital marketing services with presence in 54 countries. Due to internal expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position of Senior Creative Manager
Main Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for all creative operations.
- Ensure timely execution of campaigns and projects. Possess the ability to drive ideas and conceptualize every campaign in a strategic level.
- Candidate must be strategic and must be able to ideate/conceptualize and deliver a digital marketing campaign in a strategic level.
- Should have experience in planning, demographics, brand communication, convergence, market shares and market engagement.
- Knowledge in ICT will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be able to guide a team of people in creative fields.
- Must have passion for new ideas and relentless drive to make them real.
- Should have a creative knack in writing, design websites and content development.
- Should be a story writer and a copy writer.
- Must be aware of demographics, brand communications, engagement with markets, convergence and market share, knowledge of technology.
- Candidate must pay attention to social and cultural trends
- Cold blooded about ideas and concepts
- Great taste and excellent judgment
- B.Sc degree in a related course.
- Maximum of 8 years working experience in a Digital Agency with at least 3 years in a Managerial position.
- Basic certifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are not contacted after two weeks, kindly note that you were not shortlisted. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited