Senior Creative Manager at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Posted on: 14 September, 2015
Deadline: 25 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Our client is a Global Digital agency offering an integrated variety of digital marketing services with presence in 54 countries. Due to internal expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position of Senior Creative Manager
Main Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for all creative operations.
- Ensure timely execution of campaigns and projects. Possess the ability to drive ideas and conceptualize every campaign in a strategic level.
- Candidate must be strategic and must be able to ideate/conceptualize and deliver a digital marketing campaign in a strategic level.
- Should have experience in planning, demographics, brand communication, convergence, market shares and market engagement.
- Knowledge in ICT will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be able to guide a team of people in creative fields.
- Must have passion for new ideas and relentless drive to make them real.
- Should have a creative knack in writing, design websites and content development.
- Should be a story writer and a copy writer.
- Must be aware of demographics, brand communications, engagement with markets, convergence and market share, knowledge of technology.
- Candidate must pay attention to social and cultural trends
- Cold blooded about ideas and concepts
- Great taste and excellent judgment
- B.Sc degree in a related course.
- Maximum of 8 years working experience in a Digital Agency with at least 3 years in a Managerial position.
- Basic certifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: If you are not contacted after two weeks, kindly note that you were not shortlisted. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Textsworth Publishing Limited
- Career Opportunities at iflix
- Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station
- Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
- Graduate Web Developer Trainee Recruitment at KJK.COM.NG