Business Development Manger/Media At Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Posted on: 14 September, 2015
Deadline: 25 September, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to fill the position below:
Duration: 2 weeks
- The Business Development manager will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- The manager will also implement the company’s Social Media marketing and handling all aspects of planned events / communication campaigns. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales, designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual similar businesses including competitors and their accomplishments and failures.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners across the country including buyers ; discovering and exploring all opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing competitor strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and making recommendations to management.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new products and lines with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; constantly re-assessing business' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Protects organization's value by keeping key information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
- High Energy
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Creativity Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- 5 - 8 years work experience in the relevant field
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to one of the addresses below:
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not contacted after the closing date, kindly note that you were not shortlisted.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at a Leading Facility Management Company - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Officers at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Secretary at an Architectural Firm - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Engineers at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at DO.II Designs Ltd.(Updated)
- Latest Vacancies at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Facility Managers at Alpha Mead Facilities
- Driver To General Manager at DO.II Designs Ltd