iROKOtv.com is the subsidiary company of IROKO Partners, the world's largest online distributor of African entertainment. Launched in 2010, the company has closed on four Series of VC funding totalling $21Mn.
Across all of our channels, we have reached over 6Mn unique viewers in 178 countries around the world.
- iROKO Partners operates www.irokotv.com (Nollywood movies) and www.iroking.com (Nigerian music)
- IROKO Partners is the largest licensee of Nollywood movies with over 5,000 movie titles in our library
- The company has been featured in international media outlets from FT, CNN, BBC, The Sunday Times, CNBC Africa, Reuters, Fast Company, New York Times, Techcrunch, Wall Street Journal, Le Monde, Pando Daily and many many more.
Our office based in Lagos, Nigeria.
iROKOtv.com Ltd is looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to focus on Employment Relations and General office management.
The HR Manager will be expected to provide guidance and support to all staff and review HR systems on a full range of HR activities including, absence management, retention, employee relations.
As the HR Manager, you will be the main point of contact for designated offices and provide generalist HR support. The HR Manager will also be responsible for the implementation of HR policies and procedures for continued organisational development
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Manage Employee Relations.
- Ensure that all HR Policies and Procedures are understood and adhered to
- Manage the day to day operations of the office.
What is required:
- Ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 5+ years generalist HR experience operating at management level for at least 2 out of those years.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law as it pertains to Nigeria
- Planning and delivery of HR projects to support.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken
- Organisational awareness
- Problem solving/decision making
- Ability to work will under pressure and time constraints
You will be required to:
- Be an energetic and pragmatic target orientated team player with strong communication and people management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Target orientated and solutions driven
- BSc degree desirable. HR Professional qualification desirable
What’s on offer?
In exchange we would offer an exceptional compensation package, provided the HR Manager successfully delivers and performs to required target.
go to method of application »
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for driving new subscriber acquisition for iROKOtv.com and the iROKOtv Android App will also be in charge of winning over new long-term customers through strategic, highly effective email marketing campaigns with a focus on email and communication.
- Help develop our strategy for email and newsletter marketing and activations, including the selection of channels, type of campaigns, promotions, creative and style choices
- Design, set-up and implement email marketing campaigns that will attract new users, keep current subscribers engaged and entice former subscribers to return
- Measure, report on and optimize campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend and campaign ROI ensuring overall Cost Per Acquisition is profitable
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with relevant partners across relevant complimentary products / services
- Communicate strategies and results to senior management consistently and regularly
- You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the best user experience and monetization
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good University degree
- Degree in Marketing, MBA
- 3-5 years of experience in data-driven marketing & customer acquisition for an online-related service or product
- Impeccable spelling
- A/B testing, optimization and reporting
- Experience in e-commerce or similar conversion driven customer acquisition via email
- Experience building a customer base for a new product from scratch
- Experience with blogging and creating communities online
- Experience with Mailchimp and/or Emarsys
- An avid lover of Nollywood movies (or willing to become one)
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Highly analytical, data-driven, and work in an ROI-focused manner
- A strong team player who has demonstrated leadership qualities in the past
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit iRoko's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale