The Nobeah Foundation is the not-for-profit counterpart of Nobeah Technologies Ltd., a technology company focusing on technology with deep potential for social impact as well as the strong growth prospects required for sustainability. The innovative technology developed by Nobeah Technologies Ltd. targets transformative change, aiming to dramatically impact areas such as literacy, and health care. But in addition to these immediate potential impacts, Nobeah's core values are to seek deeply insightful solutions that reach the heart of social challenges, changing the very equations so that they solve themselves in a sustainable way. The Nobeah Foundation was created to distribute technologies from Nobeah Technologies Ltd. on a subsidized or free basis where those technologies could have dramatic impact.
ABOUT THE JOB
ROLE: Assistant Fundraising Coordinator(s) - multiple positions available at manager, coordinator, or intern levels:
Fundraising Manager/Coordinator/Intern- Renewable Energy Solutions
Fundraising Manager/Coordinator/Intern - Educational Solutions
Fundraising Manager/Coordinator/Intern - Pharmacy and Health Care Solutions
Fundraising Manager/Coordinator/Intern - Job Creation and Economic Opportunity Services
Summary of Position:
The newly formed Nobeah Foundation is seeking a Fundraising Manager, a Fundraising Coordinator, and a Fundraising Intern for its operations.
Under general directions and supervision, the Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Coordinator, and Fundraising Intern will work as a team to independently conduct the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fundraising.
This team must help track and properly document all activities and complete all necessary reporting requirements, ensure that personal conduct and representation at meetings and various community events is professional and aligns with the Nobeah Foundation’s mission and code of conduct.
This team will research and contact potential funders, help obtain funding by drafting, editing, and preparing grants for submission. This also includes compiling program related reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
Candidates must have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and sales ability.
Candidate must have a friendly and professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette skills, positive and energetic attitude, and strong desire to meet goals and commitments.
These positions require between 5-40 hours a week, M-F from 9-4:30pm. The positions are flexible to accommodate up to 100% remote work. Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is very helpful.
Though all work will be remote, the candidate must be located in and be eligible to work in the respective country. The candidate must speak at least one local language, in addition to being fluent in English both verbally and in writing. The candidate must also have a network of contacts in the country to facilitate any required work there.
Recruitment will take place in two phases. In the first phase concluding by November, the first group of candidates will be selected. In the second phase concluding December, the second group of candidates will be selected. Candidates found not eligible for the first group are welcome to reapply for the second group if any elements of your qualifications or experience have changed.
These are volunteer positions that may lead to full time employment for the right candidates after a 2-3 month volunteer period. Remuneration during the volunteer period will be entirely based on a sliding commission. The approximate level of commission will be approximately 2000 US Dollars per month to the team on meeting a team fundraising target of 40000 US Dollars per month. Upon an offer of full-time employment being made compensation will be increased to include a base salary as well as commission.
We look forward to your application. In the mean time we invite you to like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/www.nobeahfoundation.org
The detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to those below:
· Take initiative to build relationships with potential funders including individual community donors.
· Assist with generating new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed revenue goals. Assist with establishing an ongoing fundraising program.
· Assist with developing fundraising plan and budget. Develop revenue and expense reports for all fundraiser events after the event is completed.
· Takes the full responsibility to lead in initiating, planning, and implementing all necessary activities, in a timely manner, to ensure that program goals and objectives are accomplished.
· Help in representing the Nobeah Foundation at community meetings, outreach events, radio/TV shows, and other community settings.
· Monitors program, tracks and documents of all necessary activities, and completes all reporting requirements.
· Submits documents and reports in a timely manner to meet stated deadlines.
· Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
· Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
· Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
· Build and maintain profitable, long-term fundraising relationships with current donors and potential donors.
To apply for this position send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached and with the subject line: “Re: Application for Fundraising Manager/Coordinator/Intern-Job Name-Country Name”.
Please ensure your name and other contact details are both in your resume and in the email itself.
Closing Date: 30 November 2015