Current Job Position at Global Profilers
Posted on: 11 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Manage all operations within the country.
- Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees.
- Take responsibilities for many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a wide range of issues.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent, preferably with financial qualifications – as a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential in this role because it involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- A minimum of 5 years experience of which 3 years should be in commercial operations in the Travel industry and minimum 2 years at a senior level with a proven track record.
- Managerial experience is essential for working in this job
- Must be familiar with computer software programs such as Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Proven track record of one with strong business acumen and an understanding of how a business operates (specifically those in the travels/tourism sector).
- Good Financial Knowledge
- Business Development skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources
- Quality & Safety Officer at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Sales Manager, IT Volume (Mobile Division) at Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at HT-Limited
- Current Job Placements at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Executive Director at Genesis Snack Foods - Alan & Grant