Graduate Vacant Position at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 10 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Assist in monitoring the implementation of all roaming agreements and ensure roaming issues are resolved within agreed time lines
- Follow up with roaming partners to ensure proper implementation of all agreements on interconnect issues
- Liaise with the Etisalat switch unit concerning connection of interconnect partners with Etisalat
- Collate, analyse and interpret data on the dimension of air traffic between Etisalat and the various operators
- Monitor data on call traffic from and to each network
- Ensure proper implementation of all necessary adjustments required on switches based on traffic data
- Liaise with the Legal team to ensure the partners draft roaming agreements are reviewed within agreed time lines.
- Participate in the test running of roaming services and document results for the attention of Manager, International Roaming.
- Analyse data on the dimension of air traffic between Etisalat and the various operators
- Escalate and document possible problems that may be experienced from call data information.
- Prepare periodic reports for the attention of the Manager, International Roaming.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, International Roaming.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC relevant work experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited