Job Vacancy at Ellae Branding Creative Agency
Posted on: 10 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Ellae Creative
Ellae Creative Agency is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients. Ellae Creative Branding Agency situated in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. The company is seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position of:
- Excellent knowledge of collaborating with both internal and external sources to strategize social media content
- Highly skilled in overseeing daily management of social media content
- Functional knowledge of optimizing social media impact and engagement activities
- In depth know-how of working to optimize influencer programs
- Excellent understanding of Internet and social media channels
- 1-3 years experience in similar position.
- Write and source for engaging and interesting content for our social media platforms.
- Create witty and engaging multimedia content for our Websites and social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Googleplus and Youtube)
- Track trends and provide new ideas on improving on our social media platforms
- Manage all the company's social media accounts
- In charge of all social media decisions
- Familiarize him/her self with the industry the company operates
- Design social media strategy that is in line with the company brand identity, company's audience and goals.
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement
- Define content strategy and communication style
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues arising from any of the social media platforms.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns
- Develop short content into full blog articles for publishing
- Take lead as organizations social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
- Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ellae CreativeSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Seem Digital Solutions
- Entry-level Graphic Designer at Webnig.com
- Accounts Assistant at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Interns/Freelance Sales Representatives at Shao Pomp Company (9ja Business Directory)
- Community Manager at Sponge Limited
- Construction Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Latest Job Opportunities at JCDecaux Africa
- Associate Cartoon Artiste at WakeyWhacks