Senior Associate Audit (Caseware Expert) at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized accounting engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Audit experience in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating "Senior Associate Audit (Caseware Expert)" as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- Credit Analysts at Micro Leasing Limited