Senior Associate Audit (Caseware Expert) at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized accounting engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Audit experience in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating "Senior Associate Audit (Caseware Expert)" as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Field Enumerator at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Intern Recruitment at CitiBank
- Latest Vacancies at the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Head, Internal Audit, Risk & Control at Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility