Web Designer at Lextorah
Posted on: 10 September, 2015
Deadline: 23 September, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Website Designer
- A web designer creates the look, layout and features of a website.
- The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
- The web designer's job duties will cover all aspects of creating a website.
- Meeting with clients and assessing their needs, Create and maintain the product.
- The Wed Designer duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Converting raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- ND/HND/BSc in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- 3 years minimum graphic design experience
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's with profile of completed jobs as it relate to Website Design with fantastic GUI (Graphic User Interface), to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates with no job profile need not apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting