At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities.
This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
Role: Together with Senior Management, creates and implements the sales policy; monitor orders and invoicing.
Reports to: Managing Director
Functions supervised: Area Managers, Sales Executives
- Is permanently in liaison with the Marketing Director (Japanese Expat) to define the sales strategy.
- Maintains dealer and client relationships:
- Regularly visits dealers and main companies plus follow up on visits
- Develops the client portfolio and turnover
- Organise the sales admin and delivery to customers:
- Defines with the management (MD, Marketing and Finance) the sales policy and terms and conditions
- Implement the sales policy and conditions
- Make sure all receivables are managed properly as per company policy
- Submits sales reports
- Creates a comprehensive monthly sales reporting system
- Escalates complaints in the client tracking programme
- Analyses sales figures and puts forwards sales promotion and development measures
- Monitors competitors and makes suggestions to Senior Management
- Leads and develops the sales teams
- Proficiency in sales techniques
- Proficiency in all techniques related to control, sales admin, delivery
Specific knowledge required:
Languages: Business English
- Interact with all Executive Committee members.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and Managing Director for all commercial related issues.
- Minimum of First degree or equivalent ( MBA or MSC would be added advantage)
- At least five (5) years sales experience gained in large and complex organisation(s) (preferably Automotive sector)
- Experience interacting with and influencing at the senior management level
- Significant involvement in strategic change initiatives
- Significant experience of project management, both as project lead and as team member
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and use emotional intelligence
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit MacTay Group's job post on Workable