Vacancy in an Aluminium Beverage Can and Bottling Company via PwC
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 26 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
Our Client is an indigenous company specialising in the manufacture of aluminium beverage can for breweries and bottling companies in Nigeria.Incorporated in 2006, it commenced the production of cans in 2010 with a production capacity of 600 million cans per annum.
It increased its production capacity to 1.2 billion cans per annum in 2012 to meet the demand of its aluminium cans within the Nigerian and West African markets.
With an eye of expanding its foothold in the Nigerian market and expanding into other African markets, the company opened aluminium production plants in Aba, Nigeria and Kenya by the 1st and 2nd quarters of 2015 respectively .
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with management and investors to analyse and evaluate potential business opportunities, by producing detailed investment model based on various scenarios.
- Manage the monthly group consolidation and management reports o the board.
- Working with each location to implement control and reporting procedures.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience working within a team on M&A, business diligence, or investment cases is required.
- Financial analyst with strong accounting & finance skills in financial analysis, accounting, financial modelling and due-diligence.
- Role will be initially based in Agbara, with possible relocation to Lagos in the near future.
- Travel will be required to other location in Africa to get an understanding of the business and help local team’s set-up their daily/ monthly reporting structures.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited