Career Opportunity at Trivest Technologies
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Trivest Technologies
Trivest is an ICT Systems Integrator, incorporated in 2001. We are a local company with a global mindset, offering industry-leading quality Integrated Security Systems products and services, covering Access Control (Physical & Logical), Intrusion Detection, IP Surveillance and Visitor Management. We are an emerging market leader in the Nigerian Integrated Security Systems technology market, with a key objective of simplifying security through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A graduate of Environmental Sciences or related fields of not more than 25 years by the end of September 2015.
- Professional Certification in HSE is a MUST
HE/SHE shall perform but not limited to the following functions:
- Helps design and implement organizational health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and regulations to ensure a healthy, safe and environmentally compliant working environment.
- Monitors the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards and trains employees on health, safety and associated environmental policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions.
- Trains employees on safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- A certain Degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV's, Cover letter and other related documents to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Trivest TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme