Vacancy in a Reputable Microfinance Bank via Electronic Payplus Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Electronic Payplus Limited - Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology, is currently recruiting for a dynamic, flexible and experienced Personnel who is able to work independently with little or no supervision to lead our accounting department to fill the position below:
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties.
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management.
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports to shareholders, regulator etc.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financials.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN).
- Must have 5 Years financial services experience preferably Microfinance or Loans.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Project, Word & PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting.
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Direct Sales Executives at AiQ Capital Finance Company Limited
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co