Vacancy in a Reputable Microfinance Bank via Electronic Payplus Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic Payplus Limited - Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology, is currently recruiting for a dynamic, flexible and experienced Personnel who is able to work independently with little or no supervision to lead our accounting department to fill the position below:
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties.
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management.
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports to shareholders, regulator etc.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financials.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN).
- Must have 5 Years financial services experience preferably Microfinance or Loans.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Project, Word & PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting.
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange