PFL, is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Manager
- To evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones, coordinate marketing activities nationwide and effectively increase brand awareness.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Strategically execute nationwide marketing campaigns
- Responsible for budgeting and planning of all branding and marketing activities
- Handle received business proposals, evaluate and make sound recommendations within timelines
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the company brand
- Manage the proposal development process and timelines
- Liaise with sponsors/partners on adhering to standards and acceptable best practices
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others
- Maintain the business development database and checklist
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Any other task that may be assigned as related
Key Role Requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism - essential
- Undergraduate degree essential
- Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role - essential
- Comfortable with use of graphic design soft-wares - essential
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of developing marketing materials
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- High level of IT proficiency with experience of Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale