ICT Job Vacancy at Literamed Publications
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 22 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of ICT Manager
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- Must have at least 3 year experience
- Must have knowledge of Windows servers 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs, WANs, Virtualisation, SANs, SQL Server, network design.
- Implementation of IT security tools and techniques.
- Understanding of IT procurement process
- Implementation of ERP software.
- CCNP, MCSA (Server Administration), ITIL, PMP will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Internship Positions at Kraks Media
- Accountants at a Media Company - Culminate Consulting
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Job Vacancies at a New Radio Station
- Job Opportunities at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Versatile Reporters
- Urgent Entertainment and News Reporters Vacancy at Mighty Media Plus Network Limited (Qed.ng)
- Brand Manager at MediaVision Limited