ICT Job Vacancy at Literamed Publications
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 22 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of ICT Manager
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- Must have at least 3 year experience
- Must have knowledge of Windows servers 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs, WANs, Virtualisation, SANs, SQL Server, network design.
- Implementation of IT security tools and techniques.
- Understanding of IT procurement process
- Implementation of ERP software.
- CCNP, MCSA (Server Administration), ITIL, PMP will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program 2018
- Relationship Officers at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Fresh Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Trainee Television Professional at Marabu Association
- Content Writers at MadivasMag
- Career Opportunities at Channels TV
- Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- Business Development Manager at Kable Media Affiliate Network