Favohealth is a specialised consultancy offering premium and tailored recruitment solutions and services. We place high calibre candidates into sales, marketing, clinical support and management positions within the following industry sectors;
Favo Health Contract sales and Recruitment provides the highest standards of recruitment expertise based on common goals. We have developed a results-based reputation with employers and candidates, making us the agency of choice. Our professional and dedicated team prides itself on service excellence leading to a high level of repeat business and referrals.
A Multi-national company advancing the standard of care in tissue repair and patient outcome in surgery with presence in different countries working with only authorized local distributors to provide healthcare solutions to doctors, nurses, patients and others who use our products and services every day.
• Provide leadership and medical expertise in the development of strategic clinical, professional education, sales learning and development and patient awareness programmes in line with global strategy. • Work closely and cooperatively with surgical clinical and training centres locally and overseas to development of healthcare professionals in acquiring and developing skills and competence in basic and advanced surgical techniques and technologies. • Actively participate in clinical committees and conferences and workshops within and outside Nigeria to support awareness, opportunities to improve patient outcome, procedure and portfolio adoption. • Establish ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, government officials and healthcare organizations and ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
Key Accounts Management
• Create national coverage plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets. • Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned and new accounts. • Collaborate with the sales team to support demand creation and develop and maintain accounts across the region. • Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of our product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers. • Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services. • Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges. • Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin. • Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome. • Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory • Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Ideal candidates should possess an MBBS or B.Sc Nursing (with 5years clinical practice). B Pharm, Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of selling/promotion experience in the healthcare industry, may also be considered.
• Experience in the sales and marketing of Medical Devices and Consumable is an added advantage
• Most importantly, you must be self-driven, enthusiastic, positive and outgoing, with excellent ‘people skills’
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local languages with preference in Hausa as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong clinical background
• Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to key opinion leaders (KOLS) in healthcare sector
With a focus on growth within Emerging Markets and business expansion within Nigeria, this is an exciting opportunity to join this multi-national corporation.
Reporting to Market Development Manager (Anglophone West Africa), the Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering business results and driving growth in country by a) sustaining sales growth of current (heritage) portfolio and b) launching an innovative new portfolio. This needs to be done with a focus on creating an excellent local company image, complying with all relevant local legislation, partnering where appropriate and increasing trust and reputation. In addition, the role will be responsible for finalizing local company set up and development of a high caliber team for the future.
The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for a local team of 8-12 people.
Desired Skills and Experience
Delivering local Business Results, including liaising with distributors as appropriate:
Qualifications/ Role requirements:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: Ninette@favohealth.co.za