InterContinental Lagos comprises of 358 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor. Guests will have access to an all-day dining restaurant, two speciality restaurants, room service and the pool bar for lighter meal choices and snacks. The lobby lounge and cocktail bar will be the perfect setting for casual meetings over coffee or drinks. In addition, for the health conscious traveller there will be a health club bar serving fresh juices. InterContinental Lagos will also offer exclusive business and conference facilities including a state of the art ballroom with a foyer area, and several additional flexible meeting and breakout. Other amenities will include a fully-equipped gym, outdoor pool, and retail space.
Job Summary - (Role Summary)
The primary responsibility of this role is to align the Resourcing poucles and procedures to deliver Great hotels guests love and create the right environment in which our colleagues can experience Room to have a great start. The Resourcing Specials it will also be involved in all generalist HR activities to support and to contribute to the overall success of the HR strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering the Candidate Care processes to ensure both external candidates and employees experience the IHG Commitment, Room to be yourself aligned to IHG way of hiring
- Advertise all vacancies on Taleo for internal and extemallwhere applicable) visibility
- Manage Taleo as an applicant tracking system for all advertised roles
- Proactively identifying and embedding suitable sourcing channels focusing on direct hires (IHG Website, Employee Referrals and Social Media platforms) and minimizing agency spend where possible
- Interview all candidates using Brand specific interview guides and ensuring appropriate feedback is provided to all corresponding candidates
- Partner with Hiring Manager to identify and set up suitable additional assessments i.e. SHL assessment or functional specific assessment where applicable
- Partner with area HR Teams to promote vacancies and identify suitable internal talent where possible
- Update the Arrival List with the details of all new joiners induding allocated accommodation details
- Update Recruitment Tracker to ensure all department heads have full visibility of the recruitment cycle
- Update Heart of House internal Job Board and Internal Applications Trackers
- Prepare all contracts for new joiners and all status change notices for internal promotions and transfers
- Performs all additional tasks as directed by the Human Resources management team
- First degree in HR, Business Admin, Sociology. Law or related field CIPM/CIPD qualified with a minimum of 4years HR experience or a minimum of 3 years professional recruiting experience as part of a resourcing team in a comparable industry
- Experience of using an online recruitment system and competency based interviewing techniques
- Strong communication skills including a high leliel of impact and influence
- System and data analysis skills
Method of Application
To apply. please go to www.careers.ihg.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Application closes by Thursday 17th September, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale