Vacancy in a Radio Station via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a Radio Station located at Abuja requires an experienced Operations Manager. The candidate will participate in generating the long-term program strategy for the radio station
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and recommends changes required for improvement.
- Participates in generating the long-term program strategy, as well as overseeing and building the current schedule for transmission.
- Liaisons with planners to generate ideas for the schedule, and communicate this information to the managing editor for approval.
- Coordinates production of all programs for broadcast, serves as technical director for national news programs, acquires, records, and manages satellite feeds, and assures proper staffing levels of technicians. Interrupts scheduled programming for airing of breaking news or emergency management
- Assure succession planning process and organizational planning are implemented.
- University degree in relevant discipline with at least 5 years work experience in radio operations management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers and employees
- Exceptional problem solving skills including ability to analyze complex information
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle a high volume of work including management of multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Ability to oversee, coordinates, and supports the execution of continuous broadcast schedules on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of current and developing trends in radio.
- Skills in examining and developing station operations and procedures, formulating policy, and implementing organizational strategies and procedures.
- Skill in operating radio equipment.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited