Jobs at Huawei Technologies
Posted on: 24 April, 2012
Deadline: 1 May, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTIx, xDSL. Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), application and software (IN, mobile data service. BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries. and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.huawei.com
General Requirements for the positions:
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company. Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical. Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skiffs, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word. excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills. and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
Regional Site Acquisition Lawyer
• Must possess LL.B (Hons) from a reputable University in Nigeria and possession BL with bias for property law.
• Must have minimum 4 years cognate experience in SAQ obtained from working with Telecoms vendors, operators or major contractors.
• Must have Strong social background and influential in the working region.
• Ability to speak Hausa language
• Must have experience in landed property litigation.
• Ensure that all sites in the projects are free from litigation and disputes, free of adverse claim and ownership, free of government acquisition and all encumbrances in favour of a third party.
• Advise the project team on site acquisitions and fulfill all requirements for acquisition of legal estate in relevant transactions.
• Protect the company against all risks associated with such transactions.
• Set and specify title documents and legal requirement for SAQ.
• Train SA executives on how to identify and collect necessary documents
• Negotiate and Sign the lease agreement.
• Support Regional SA Manager.
• Reporting to Regional Project Manager.
CONTACT EMAIL: Oluwaseun.Oshiga@huawei.com
Primary work Location: Lagos, Abuja, Kano
Regional Site Acquisition Manager
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science.
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience with operators and major telecoms vendors.
• Strong social background in Lagos & North area
• Must be familiar with local SAQ and permission working flow and procedures
• Remarkable SAQ achievement in the regions.
• Ensure all sites in the project are suitable for the network
• Ensure the site acquisition is done to specification, on schedule and at optimum cost
• Define targets, Plan Site acquisition together with Network Design and Regional Project Manager
• Sets up the Site acquisition policy and principles. Permits and train SA executives.
• Resolve community issues
• Report to Regional Project Manager and National Site Acquisition manager.
CONTACT EMAIL: Olasumbo.Olagunju@huawei.com
Primary work Location: Lagos & Northern Region
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of advertisement. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV's the Job title and the Job Position they are applying for and should send their C.V with their names and job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified. Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.
Applicants can follow up on the recruitment adverts and available positions in the career website; visit
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Main One
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications