Job Opportunities at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 7 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
The Import/distribution division is a Local Technical Representatives (LTR) for 2 European Generic Companies; TILOMED LTD. (UK) and Vogen Laboratories, a Limassol-based Cyprus Generics Manufacturer.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc).
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Writing reports.
- Collating information.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Other tasks can include:
- Managing office space/premises/property.
- Administering pension schemes and share issues.
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Financial and HR administration.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important.
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, this role will manage movement of stocks to and from the warehouse ensuring the right inventory controls are put in place.
- Receive all materials into the store and ensure proper storage
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and records in the system
- Develop, implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Responsible for safety and security of the stores and stock items
- Conducting and preparation of monthly stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation thereof
- Ensuring that the proper stores documents for receipt, maintenance and release of stocks are properly maintained like Bin cards and Issue notes
- Communicate with and dispense products as per requirements by the customers.
- Ensure proper stores arrangement
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up on time.
Education and Relevant Skills:
- Minimum OND/HND/BSc
- Keen attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward CVs/Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
- Chief Retail Operations Officer at Health Plus Limited