Regional Human Resource Manager at Consolidated Breweries
Posted on: 24 April, 2012
Deadline: 8 May, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Consolidated Breweries
Consolidated Breweries Pic, a subsidiary of Heineken
International, produces and markets "33" Export Lager, Champion Lager
Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi - Malt
and Maltex brands. We are a Group comprising four breweries and a
factory which are located in the different geo-political zones of
Nigeria. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major
players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth
of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below:
Regional Human Resource Manager
Regional Human Resource Manager (RHRM) coordinates the human resource
management activities in any of our locations to ensure the optimal engagement
and deployment of human resources. These include industrial relations,
recruitment, administration of employee relations
Policies, performance management, learning and development etc. The role also handles community relations issues arising from the host community, if need be. The prospective RHRM will report to the Head, Human Resource and will work in any of our locations.
The ideal candidate should meet the following:
• Minimum of B.Sc degree and a second class honours (lower division), preferably in Social Sciences.
Minimum of five (5) years Human Resource Management experience,
preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment or Fast Moving
Consumer Goods (FMCG) business.
• Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption.
• Professional membership (Associate or above) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
• Working knowledge of labour legislations
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work with computer systems and MS office suite
• Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria where we have operations.
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Mode of Application
you are Confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to
succeed in the above position, apply within 2 weeks of this publication with Copies of
Your Curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to email@example.com, clearly
indicating the Position as Regional Human Resource Manager 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consolidated BreweriesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)