Call Center Specialist at Gionee Communication Equipment
Posted on: 6 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd
Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd was founded on September 2002. It is a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products engaging in product Design, R&D and Manufacturing. Join us, you’ll amaze by its fast growing and limitless possibilities here. With the rapid growth of global business, we’re seeking for the talents who want to develop the expertise and customize the career path with passion. Here, you can balance your career life and personal time with flexibility, cultivate your expertise and re-develop yourself.
- Receive and respond to daily inbound telephone inquiries and Make outbound calls to clients.
- Ensure the timely pick up and answer of phone call in/out.
- Ensure the accurate and measurable answer of phone call in/out.
- Strict abidance of operation guidelines.
- Contribution in Call Center quality improvement.
- At least 1 year call center or related experience.
- Familiar with Telecommunication products will be preferred.
- Good communication skills and graceful voice.
- Responsible, careful and cooperative working attitude.
- Can work under pressures.
- English can be as work language.
- Being familiar with MS-Office.
Method of Application
To apply, visit the Gionee career page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gionee Communication Equipment Co. LtdSimilar Jobs
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited