Fresh Job Announcement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 4 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Assist in drafting and interpreting contractual agreements and ensure that all contracts entered into by Etisalat are consistent with corporate and governmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Assist the Manager, Legal Services (Contracts Advisory) in providing legal advice to assigned departments and divisions on legal issues arising from contracts.
- Draft contracts and legal agreements including memoranda of understanding (MoUs) or agreement (MoAs), letters of intent and other related documents.
- Research and proffer opinion on any legal inquiries or issues of a contractual nature arising out of the interpretation and application of contracts and agreements.
- Assist in ensuring that terms and conditions set out in contractual documentation are legally valid, consistent with Etisalat's policies, rules and regulations, and are in the organisation's best interest.
- Participate in drafting and finalising tender documentation.
- Assist in litigation by or against contractors or other counterparties arising out of contracts, agreements, or similar documentation.
- Review documentation and ensure that contracts, agreements and tenders comply with agreed and approved conditions and make recommendations to the Manager, Legal Services.
- Monitor and respond to feedback from the respective Etisalat departments as required.
- Maintain a database of all contractual documents and related legal documentation.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Legal Services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Legal Services.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- At least 3 - 5 years work experience in a law firm or telecoms environment
- Legal Research
- Contract Drafting
- Legislation and Compliance
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at a Technology Company
- Business Executives at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Teledom International Limited
- Product Sales Specialist - ACS at GE Nigeria
- Jobs at a Leading Telecom Infrastructure/ Transmission Network Company
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited