Newly Posted Vacancies at Global Profilers
Posted on: 3 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Managing daily cash balances and ensuring cash flows are adequate to allow effective business operations.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Assist in preparing and presenting financial reports for meeting and investors; and arranging financial audits and reviews as required
- Working with Head of Finance and Business Heads to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance by business unit
- Ensure timely submission of and quality of monthly payment plans / financial reports to Management.
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed coupled.
- Assist in cash and bank management and acting as a liaison officer with banks.
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to IRD.
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a wide range of issues
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose and adequate level of control over the Finance Department activities
- Any other work assigned by HOD
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc in Finance/ Economics / Accounting or related field with 2 years’ work experience of a progressively responsible finance or treasury experience.
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Ability to think quickly, strategically and logically to ensure expedient response
- Knowledge of financial packages and accounting/ financial principles and practices for Business Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly in Excel as you will be required to work with large data most times)
- Excellent Communication Skills both Written & Verbal
- Must have strong organization and prioritizing skills and be detail-oriented
- Must be resident in the specified location applied for.
go to method of application »
- Creating the annual dealership forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and profits as well as expenses for the sales department.
- Working directly with the Management on developing recommendations on both short and long range advertising plans, campaigns, marketing plans, lease promotions and other effective techniques to ensure dealership excels among the rest.
- Working closely with Sales Management in planning and implementing objectives for operating achieving sales and gross profits and in the overseeing of the day-to-day sales transactions.
- Consistent review of forecast and profit for each department
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of automobile and ordering/acquiring inventory accordingly.
- Ensuring appropriate dealership records are maintained and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA- Marketing and Sales (preferred)
- Minimum 15-20 years’ work experience in Front-line Sales, of which 10 years MUST be in any automobile distributorship
- Must be presently occupying a Senior Managerial cadre in Sales, with extensive experience in Sales and pre-sales in Automobile Industry.
- Have proof of achievement and results in Sales and Management with the ability to achieve target and Develop Sales Team more effectively.
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership operations and the technical aspect of the automotive industry.
- Excellent skills in Leadership, Management, Automotive E-marketing, Closing, Decision-making, Multi-tasking, Communication and Teamwork.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Ltd
- Team Lead - Quality Analyst at Lorache Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Elevantix Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at AIM Group Limited
- Job Vacancies at Proten International
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency