You’ve broad experience in humanitarian logistics
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or a related field. You have either started or completed further studies in Humanitarian Logistics or International Development.
- You have at least 5 years’ international professional experience in similar roles & humanitarian emergency contexts. You have a good general knowledge of IT, mechanics, communications, supply chain management & procurement.
You’re a creative problem-solver
- You like to find & implement straight-forward solutions to tricky questions. You balance finding quick answers to immediate problems with planning projects that take a longer time to execute.
- You’re well organized & pay attention to small details. You understand that support roles play an invaluable role keeping ACF’s core activities operational. You take pride meeting deadlines & following procedures correctly & keeping logistical documentation up-to-date.
Your work style builds confidence within your team
- You’re genuinely enthusiastic about helping the logitistics teams achieve their objectives. You like to pass on to others what you’ve learnt & thrive on the variety of logistics activities that fall within this role’s scope of responsibility.
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language, speaking tactfully & listening carefully to others. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms & are comfortable explaining & reinforcing policies & procedures to a team.