Job Vacancy at Total Teachers Education
Posted on: 3 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Total Teachers Education
Since 2010, Total Teachers has worked with schools in Nigeria to improve the education they provide for their pupils. We started by recruiting the best locally and international staff for Nigerian schools. We quickly followed with professional development training for teachers – helping teachers to embed the best teaching methods into their daily practise.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- good organizational and time management skills;
- ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- ability to work on your own initiative;
- honesty and reliability;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- B.A Law,LLB
- Preference for a young lawyer.
- Must be articulate and creative.
- Must leave on the Lekki, Ikoyi, or victory island axis.
Method of Application
All serious applications should be forwarded to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Teachers EducationSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited