New Jobs at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2015
Deadline: 24 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, to fill the position of:
Summary of the Job
- To plan, co-ordinate, supervise and report upon the work activities of a team.
- To provide leadership - control and manage the depot warehouse operation.
- To control and utilize to optimum levels the resources available in turn to provide clients with the best possible service at the lowest possible cost.
- To maintain the integrity of the Company at all times.
- Site Leadership - Overall Owner and representative for the company.
- Decision maker - Alignment & agreement with the customer.
- Key customer contact person.
- Attends key customer planning ops meetings on behalf of company.
- Responsible to KPI attainment.
- Maintains the Site relationships with all stakeholders on site.
- Drives the operations.
- Responsible for Health & safety.
- Maintains the budgets, cost leadership.
- Drives Continuous Improvement.
Qualification & Experiences
- First degree in related field.
- 1-2 Years work experience at Senior Level in a Warehouse.
- Excellent Numerical & Analytical Skills.
- People Management.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- High Integrity.
- Good written and communication skills and understand basic and arithmetical Principles.
- Proficient in Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
go to method of application »
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project management of multiple contract
- Conduct risk assessment for site work and prepare method statement
- Carry out site visits, surveys and inspections, prepare and write reports as required
- Liaise with customers, consultants, design engineer and suppliers at all stage throughout the contract
- Evaluating supplier quotations, negotiating terms and placing order for brought-out items and equipment
- Prepare programme of works and schedules to ensure contract completion dates are achieved on time and within budget
- Arranging direct and sub-contract labour for site installation work
- Support customers warranty and post installation issues
- The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager, with 5 years experience of contract/project management of installed plant or services with suitable experience gained in
- Dust and fume extraction
- Water cooling
- Mechanical & Electrical (Building Services)
It is essential that a candidate:
- Can display Project Management experience from a similar role
- Has the ability to convey technical information clearly
- Ability to liaise with effectively with all third parties
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo