Administrative Job at at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2015
Deadline: 30 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides Accounting and Business Advisory services to Ambitious Owner-Managed Businesses, Large Corporations and Not-For-Profit Organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Tax and Business Advisory and Company Secretarial services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a practicing Legal professional with experience in Company Secretarial Services and Legal Matters. Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized Company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of Returns and updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry;
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records;
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up;
- Providing legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law;
- Reviewing briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements;
- Providing Internal Legal guidance and counseling services;
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements;
- Identify legal implications of transactions;
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries;
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation;
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in handling Corporate practice with excellent knowledge of Corporate law and Secretarial practice.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Market Developer Chemicals at Groupe Aldelia
- Sales & Business Development Managers at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Office Assistant/ Secretary at SeptMax Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting