If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
A pioneer and Market Leader in the Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service Industry dedicated to ensuring international best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic and innovative Senior Level Manager to fill the role of a General Manager.
This role involves taking the lead for Planning, Operating, Directing and Coordinating all activities of the various branches in the Company; to ensure the strategic use of human and material resources and oversee functions such as Operations, Administration, and Finance. The GM is expected to develop and coordinate interdependent systems for maximum efficiency. S/He should also be able to influence and manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance of the business.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic with capability to use initiative and intellectual capital to derive solutions.
- The ability to prioritize a heavy workload and deal with the pressures this creates.
- High achiever with evidence of continuous leadership roles and academic prowess.
- Attention to detail, display natural tact/discretion with imagination and drive.
- Should be able to devise and implement policies for business profitability
- Drive the development and implementation of the Service, Sales and Profitability plans
- Ensure a robust communication system is set-up for information sharing on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business needs and/or opportunities, etc among all branches, locations and employees
- Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member
- Ensure that all branches are managed with high ethical standards, and in compliance with all government regulations
- Ensure that all risks associated with the company’s operations are proactively identified and mitigated at all times
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s Policy, Processes and Procedures at all times.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained
- Responsible for effective and efficient Procurement system for the company
- Monitor the Supply chain and recommend improvement where necessary
- Review the monthly supplier performance report and ensures that appropriate action is taken
- Monitor the Procurement Imprest to ensure that reimbursement is done at the right time
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Public or Business Administration, or other related Social Science discipline.
- 6 – 10 years experience, with a minimum of 4 years in a Senior Management role in a reputable organization.
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge and usage of computer applications.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management or other relevant professional bodies.
Method of Application
Forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘GM- Laundry Services’ as subject. Application closes 25th September, 2015.