We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The Country Manager will manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Nigeria.
- Manage all operations within the country.
- Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Take responsibilities for many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
Degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports. General management experience is essential for working in this job Knowledge and experience of the E-Commerce Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
Good Financial Knowledge
- Business Development skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
go to method of application »
- Build and manage the entire marketing team (sales, business development, SEO/SEM, offline marketing, PR, social media, etc) and oversee the marketing budget.
- Execute the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Be a member of the senior management team and help guide the strategic direction of the Nigerian marketing organization.
- Manage 3+ other senior level resources and 20+ person overall team over time. Currently team is about 5+ strong.
- Refine and implement the marketing and sales strategy with specific focus on driving membership growth, brand awareness, and usage.
- Design and implement integrated online and offline marketing strategies and campaigns across Nigeria.
- Work with development and product teams to integrate marketing needs into the company's website.
- Compile, interpret, and report key metrics tied to specific marketing campaigns.
- Serve a key role to shape general corporate strategy.
- Assist and engage in business development activities with potential regional partners.
- Understand and evaluate competitive position with respect to new entrants in the space
- 10+ years experience in consumer marketing and strategic development at a leading internet, retail or consumer goods company.
- Entrepreneurial experience at a similar stage company
- Experience executing and managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns including: online marketing, product marketing, brand management, public relations, direct marketing, and business development.
- Experience overseeing market research and product development.
- Experience building and growing a successful marketing organization.
- MBA from at top institution preferred but not a requirement given the right experience
- Local experience is highly desirable.
- Some experience in the shipping, logistics, or customer service industry a plus, but not required.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective marketing-related writing skills
- Initiative to work in the fast paced start-up environment.
- Superior analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.