Job Opportunities at Leadership Group Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Leadership Group Limited
Leadership Group Limited, invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Drive the Marketing Department of the Company, with a view to expanding market opportunities.
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding business activity, such as industry trends and competition.
- Advise management on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Provide strong leadership for staff in the unit through mentoring and coaching.
- The candidate for this position must be a graduate with no less than five years work experience in a relevant field.
- Strong drive and resilience
- Action and result-oriented
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- A team player
- Ability to see things through to the end
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight schedules
go to method of application »
- The candidate for this job must be a graduate with a minimum of 8 years’ post-qualification work experience in a technology related discipline.
- The candidate must possess strong managerial skill with a good understanding of trends in digital media and technologies.
- Such candidate must be a strategic thinker and groundbreaker, with a verifiable track performance record.
- He or she must be able to think out innovations in new media and digital assets to generate new revenue streams for the company.
go to method of application »
- The Marketing Manager will formulate marketing strategies to maintain the brand's image.
- Will create and execute diversified activities to boost social awareness of the brand
- Create and manage client relationships
- Create new business opportunities and achieve business targets.
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2 years' experience in marketing and organising events
- Ability to multi-task and function under pressure and within deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application including resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with "General Manager, Special Projects" as the subject line.
Note: Applications that do not adhere to the above instructions will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leadership Group LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Senior Sales Executive at Perform Group