Fresh Job Vacancy at Ayoola Food
Posted on: 2 September, 2015
Deadline: 9 September, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Qualification and Experience
- O'Level Certificate (SSCE) or OND holders (maximum) .
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3-5 years power bike driving experience and a sound knowledge of Lagos route.
- Not more than 40 years, married with children
- Must possess a valid rider license.
- Must be able to meet deadline.
- Must have two guarantors who are civil servant or senior employees of medium-size company working and residing in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's and applications to: email@example.com with subject "Dispatch Rider".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at the International Medical Corps
- Project Manager at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
- Accountant/Supervisor at Chopaholics
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Account Officer at Gormley Foods
- Treasury Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Business Manager - Bread & Pastries at Food Emporium International