New Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 1 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
We are a long established Engineering Consulting and Project Management firm with activities in manufacturing, oil
and gas, and water supply. The firm also has a strong competence in Education and Training in the areas of Automation, Instrumentation and Process Control for the above industries. The imperative of strengthening the management of the firm, to optimize emerging opportunities in the market has necessitated this search for a self-managed and thoroughly professional individual to provide high level business development support to the CEO in the position of:
- In this position, the appointee will be responsible for leading the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- The successful candidate will also be assigned responsibilities for the direct supervision of some of the SBU's of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
- You will be a senior electrical, electronic, instrumentation or mechanical engineer; preferably with a business
qualification (MBA, MSc).
- You will have had strong business development and project management skills acquired in engineering practice, or in Engineering and/or Management Consulting.
- You will be entrepreneurial, personable, have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills as the
basis for interacting. at senior management levels to facilitate effective business development and profitability.
- You will be familiar with budgets, performance management and financial reports.
- The firm Applied Engineering Technical Initiative (AETI) (www.aetinigeria.com) is a leading Engineering Consulting, Project Management Education & Training Company in the areas of automation, instrumentation and process control.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit but comprehensive CV in strict confidence, within two weeks of the date of this advertisement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons's Pivot Resources
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Graduate Call Center Agent at the Outsource Company
- Managed Services Maintenance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Fresh Vacancies at HReade
- Latest Job Openings at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at TheJobMag