Fresh Jobs at Vixa Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 1 September, 2015
Deadline: 11 September, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Vixa Pharmacy
Vixa Pharmaceutical aims to be Nigeria’s leading pharmaceutical company with a wide range of product categories that include; Anti- Malarial, Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Emetic, Steroids, NSAID drugs, Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Hypertensive, Worm Expellant, Anti-Histamine and Anti- Psychotic drugs.
Vixa Pharmaceutical Limited - Due to expansion in our national operation, an opportunity has arisen for a qualified candidate to increase our operations in Lagos State activities in Nigeria:
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- A good Degree in Pharmacy, Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in Pharmaceutical Products.
- Ability to meet target.
- Good knowledge of territory.
- Not more than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's to: email@example.com with position applying for and Lagos State stated clearly as subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vixa PharmacySimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pfizer Nigeria
- Financial Controller (Pharmaceutical/FMCG) at a Pharmaceutical Company - Stresert Servies Limited
- Pharmacists at Medplus Ltd.
- Product Management Job at Shalina Healthcare
- Corporate Affairs Managers at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Pharmacist at Medplus
- Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Accountant at Chemiron International Limited