Careers at House of Tara International - 8 Positions
Posted on: 1 September, 2015
Deadline: 11 September, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
House of Tara International is a beauty/skin care consulting firm that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females. It is also involved in raising young entrepreneurs in the beauty industry otherwise referred to as beauty care representatives.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; provide superior customer service and be timely
- Have a detailed knowledge about your products and services rendered by the company
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales plan along sides the account manager.
- Strive to achieve individual sales plan.
- Spend a significant portion of your time in the field
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
- Determine the customer’s needs; provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
- Suggestively sell additional products and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and report them to the account manager and ensure it gets to the customer care department.
- Correctly handle all record/inventory transactions to avoid discrepancies
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly organized and verified to avoid mistakes in packing the products ordered.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Graduate Degree in related field.
- At least 2 years sales experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques
- Providing insights into consumer behavior.
- Must have a philosophy that is consonant with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Has general knowledge of operating a cash register and closing out procedures. Able to relate well with others, dependable, accurate, self-motivated, polite and tactful.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to adapt to immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
go to method of application »
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies key account opportunities and closes new accounts;
- Design and execute on quarterly joint business plan for each key account
- Responsible for P&L and ROI ratio for each key account
- Establishes productive relationship with key personnel in assigned accounts;
- Grows and develops existing customers’ business;
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales objectives in assigned accounts
- Assesses customer needs periodically and leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and concerns
- Orchestrate training for key accounts staff
- Develop TRADE MARK initiatives for each key account to drive depletion and consumption
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts for assigned accounts
- Ensure price parity in key accounts
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Commercial Director
- Facilitate quarterly business review of each key account
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in MS word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email must be "Sales Associate Lagos".
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Social Media Job in a Fashion and Wear Company - Virtuoso
- Jobs at an Interior Design Company
- Indoor Sales Executives at Orpheus Music Academy
- Cashier Role at a Beauty Salon - Virtuoso