The Golden Tulip Festac Lagos, Hotel & Conference Centre is located in one of the most dynamic trade and business districts in Lagos, situated at half an hour's drive from Lagos International and Domestic Airports, and has easy access to Apapa commerical harbour and industrial areas as well as to other business districts such as Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and others.
The hotel is designed to provide guests with various business and leisure facilities, complimented by international service standards and local gracious hospitality.
The Golden Tulip Festac Lagos is a new 471 guest room property The hotel is located in one of the most dynamic trade and business districts of the city of Lagos. Half an hour’s drive from central business districts and the airport, the Golden Tulip Festac Lagos is located near the Badagry Highway which leads travellers by road from Lagos to the neighbouring Republic of Benin. The hotel is set on a 7 hectare site and features beautifully landscaped Tropical Gardens, 471 rooms, a variety of restaurants and bars, the largest and most flexible conference and banquet facility in Lagos, a Gym and welness centre, tenniscourts, squash courts, a bank and shops.
Golden Tulip West Africa, managing hotels throughout West Africa, is seeking candidates for the position of
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
- A degree (BSc) in Hospitality from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a managerial marketing position, preferably with an international brand of substantial size.
- A proven track record of successfully marketing a hotel.
- Accepts accountability for the achieved results.
- Solid knowledge of E-Commerce.
- Excellent communication skills.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- A creative mindset to develop marketing tools.
- Knows how to position a hotel in the market.
- Active result oriented networker.
- Nigerian nationality or eligible to work in Nigeria.
We offer the ideal candidate a:
- Great deal of independence in the execution of your tasks.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to develop your career with an exciting hospitality company.
If you feel you are the right candidate please send us your motivation letter, explaining why you are the candidate of choice, relevant professional references as well as your curriculum vitae to the General Manager via: firstname.lastname@example.org