Administrative Job at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 27 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are currently seeking to recruit an
- Perform general office duties, operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Manage incoming calls, provide information in response to requests, exercises judgment when filtering inquiries and transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
- Routes and distributes incoming mail or other materials; arranging for dispatch/courier.
- Agenda management: booking of flights, travels, meetings, arrange hotels, e.t.c.
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the company's drivers.
- Monitor the use and maintenance of all pool vehicles including the cleaning, servicing, and general maintenance of cars.
- Monitors and keeps records of the fueling of company cars.
- Responsible for the up keep and maintenance of office facilities such as air-conditioners and office equipment such as photocopier machine, etc.
- In charge of office security and cleanliness.
- Provides Admin support to Human Resource Department.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Monitors Office expenses: Rent, Water, electricity, consumables, etc.
- Liaises with vendors and servicing companies for repairs to ensure good performance.
- Office management: stationery, cleaning, CUG lines, etc. (includes order, and raising vouchers for purchases and payments).
- The candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Looking for a Male and he must not be below 30 years of age
- Must know how to drive and have an idea of Vehicles and Property Management
- Can be a graduate of any discipline
- Should be resourceful, trustworthy and able to uphold confidentiality.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the Organization up to and including Board level
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling