2012 Graduate Development Programme and Management Development Programme
Posted on: 18 April, 2012
Deadline: 1 May, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a leading bank and a key financial service provider in the Nigerian economy with about 30 years in active operation.
There exists two unique employment opportunities for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates at home and in Diaspora who are keen in building a solid foundation in a banking career through our client's 2012 Graduate Development Programme and Management Development Programme.
The Graduate Development Programme (Wholesale Banking)
The GDP is a one year programme designed to raise fresh talents through a developmental programme. The objective of this programme is to provide a solid foundation to effectively work in the Wholesale Banking area of the Bank. Candidates will be taken through series of classroom lectures and on the job training across all relevant departments. At the end of the one year, candidates will be posted to work in different areas of Wholesale Banking.
The GDP is for Nigerian fresh graduates both at home and in Diaspora that meet the following criteria;
• A minimum of Second Class Upper degree
• Not more than 26 years old as at the time of this application.
Management Development Programme:
The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive one year programme that focuses on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the organization.
The ideal candidates for the MDP are
• candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree
• Masters degree from a reputable university
• 2 years relevant work experience
In addition to the requirement stated above under each participant profile, potential candidates must also meet the following requirements;
• Must have completed NYSC
• Analytical and Commercially minded
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should log on to: www.wfmcentre.com/eopp to apply.
Application closes 14 days from date of this advert
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)