If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
- A Post Graduate Diploma In Education Or Education Related Courses
- Bachelors In Education
- English Language: Knowledge Of The Structure And Content Of The English Language Including The Meaning And Spelling Of Words, Rules Of Composition, And Grammar.
- Education And Training: Knowledge Of Principles And Methods For Curriculum And Training Design, Teaching And Instruction For Individuals And Groups, And The Measurement Of Training Effects.
- Administration And Management: Knowledge Of Business And Management Principles Involved In Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation, Human Resources Modeling, Leadership Technique, Production Methods, And Coordination Of People And Resources.
- Customer And Personal Service: Knowledge Of Principles And Processes For Providing Customer And Personal Services. This Includes Customer Needs Assessment, Meeting Quality Standards For Services, And Evaluation Of Customer Satisfaction.
- Public Safety And Security: Knowledge Of Relevant Equipment, Policies, Procedures, And Strategies To Promote Effective Local, State, Or National Security Operations For The Protection Of People, Data, Property, And Institutions.
- Personnel And Human Resources: Knowledge Of Principles And Procedures For Personnel Recruitment, Selection, Training, Compensation And Benefits, Labor Relations And Negotiation, And Personnel Information Systems.
- Psychology: Knowledge Of Human Behavior And Performance; Individual Differences In Ability, Personality, And Interests; Learning And Motivation; Psychological Research Methods; And The Assessment And Treatment Of Behavioral And Affective Disorders.
- Computers And Electronics: Knowledge Of Applications And Programming.
- Communications And Media: Knowledge Of Media Production, Communication, And Dissemination Techniques And Methods. This Includes Alternative Ways To Inform And Entertain Via Written, Oral, And Visual Media.
- Active Listening: Giving Full Attention To What Other People Are Saying, Taking Time To Understand The Points Being Made, Asking Questions As Appropriate, And Not Interrupting At Inappropriate Times.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding Written Sentences And Paragraphs In Work Related Documents.
- Speaking: Talking To Others To Convey Information Effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Using Logic And Reasoning To Identify The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Alternative Solutions, Conclusions Or Approaches To Problems.
- Writing: Communicating Effectively In Writing As Appropriate For The Needs Of The Audience.
- Judgment And Decision Making: Considering The Relative Costs And Benefits Of Potential Actions To Choose The Most Appropriate One.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting And Using Training/instructional Methods And Procedures Appropriate For The Situation When Learning Or Teaching New Things.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being Aware Of Others' Reactions And Understanding Why They React As They Do.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying Complex Problems And Reviewing Related Information To Develop And Evaluate Options And Implement Solutions.
- Coordination: Adjusting Actions In Relation To Others' Actions.
• Manage day-to-day activities in the school.
• Monitor students and teachers for progress.
• Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
• Manage career counseling.
• Administer record keeping.
• Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
• Maintain rapport with parents.
• Prepare budgets and annual reports.
• Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
• Establish performance goals and objectives.
• Explain or answer procedural questions.
• Evaluate teachers who have been hired
• Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
• Examine learning materials.
• Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
• Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
go to method of application »
- Must Be ACCA OR CPA Certified Must Have A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience As Chief Accountant Must Be Working With Blue Chip Multinationals Must Be Conversant With SAP
- Manage the Accounts department of the organisation Generate monthly financial report
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.