Latest Job Offer at The Place
Posted on: 26 August, 2015
Deadline: 31 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for securing company-wide financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing as well as supervising accounts department staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by assisting HR to recruit and select accounts department staff.
- Supervises and monitors accounts department staff
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Carries out other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Accounting Skills,
- Managerial/supervisory skills,
- Managing Processes,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Quality Management,
- Corporate Finance,
- Developing Budgets,
- Attention to Details.
- A first Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in a supervisory role in an accounting function.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- GYM Instructor at Lilygate Hotel
- Chefs at Lilygate Hotel
- Experienced Cooks at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fast Food Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Industrial Dual Cooks (Continental & Local Dishes) at Stresert Services Limited
- Hotel Front Office Manager at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant at Ice Chef Nigeria
- Head of Marketing and Strategy at the Place Nigeria