Latest Job Offer at The Place
Posted on: 26 August, 2015
Deadline: 31 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for securing company-wide financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing as well as supervising accounts department staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by assisting HR to recruit and select accounts department staff.
- Supervises and monitors accounts department staff
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Carries out other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Accounting Skills,
- Managerial/supervisory skills,
- Managing Processes,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Quality Management,
- Corporate Finance,
- Developing Budgets,
- Attention to Details.
- A first Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in a supervisory role in an accounting function.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Food and Beverage Manager at a Reputable 4 Star Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Events Resources Executive at Olabim Events Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites