Latest Job Offer at The Place
Posted on: 26 August, 2015
Deadline: 31 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for securing company-wide financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing as well as supervising accounts department staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by assisting HR to recruit and select accounts department staff.
- Supervises and monitors accounts department staff
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Carries out other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Accounting Skills,
- Managerial/supervisory skills,
- Managing Processes,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Quality Management,
- Corporate Finance,
- Developing Budgets,
- Attention to Details.
- A first Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in a supervisory role in an accounting function.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at iPark13 Platform
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview