New Vacancy at Global Profilers
Posted on: 25 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Review of financial requirements on new business product requests for the accounting design and required reports applicable to the operating systems and data feeding into corporate accounting systems.
- Will hold regular update meetings with the finance team and train finance staff on new/upgraded processes on the system accounting
- Manage internal controls and processes for system financial data audits and validation enquiries
- Work closely with Product Innovation and Quality Assurance teams in drafting business cases relating to financial systems or data; testing and post implementation reviews
- Liaise with Operations Support team on systems bugs or anomalies reported by the finance team
- Work within the scope of the department’s policies, processes and procedures to analyze and ensure all financial transactions are accurately captured
- Working closely with the finance managers to ensure that both new and existing financial features /transactions/ reports on the client system re properly utilized
- Continuously monitor and manage improvement of financial features and reports.
- Keep abreast of regulatory updates and ensure compliance
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrate good combined knowledge of information technology, accounting and finance practices.
- Forensic attention to detail, proactive and be a problem solver
- Must possess intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure , meet agreed timelines and respond effectively to requests for financial information / reports for the finance department team and budget holders
- Multi task and manage competing priorities
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Ability to communicate complex issues logically with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree in Accounting or Business concentration; or First Degree in another concentration with at least 3 years of financial system and general accounting experience.
- Certification or relevant work experience with Information Systems Auditing
- 3 – 6 years in either Auditing, Financial Information Technology, System Data Analyst, Quality Assurance, or similar role with a reputable and structured business environment.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Workforce Group
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)