The appointee will be required to do the following:
To provide effective Project Services support for project portfolio in connection with Project Monitoring and Control, Project Portfolio Management and Information management to contribute to the successful execution of our client project for the realization of the business objectives,
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Project Portfolio and Simple Engineering Changes: Manage and coordinate the Simple Engineering Change and project portfolios,
- Coordination and maintenance of all requirements of project assurance, specifically around the development and successful implementation of the Opportunity Assurance Plan (OAP),
- Coordinate project governance by providing a road-map for project managers, discipline engineers, HSSE professionals, and the Business Opportunity Manager (BOM),
- Manage and ensere the project development and execution activities,
- Ensuring that Value Improving Processes, Project Standards, Best Practices and Lessons Learned are being applied consistently and appropriately and enabling business targets to be met, with specific emphasis on Top Quartile Project Delivery (TQPD),
- Adopt and apply standard project management tools and techniques, including supporting resources, to accurately scope, plan, cost, execute and control projects to meet approved objectives,
- Apply the Opportunities Realization Process (ORP) as used in Client Company to govern all capital and other technical/commercial opportunities,
- Implement approved projects controls and health-check tools to ensure quality delivery of own portfolio of
- projects, including appropriate Management Information Systems to provide accurate, regular and timely performance feedback to Management and Shareholders,
- By personal leadership and commitment to the goal of no harm to people and the environment, implement the approved HSSE Framework for capital projects; be accountable for own portfolio of projects to be
- executed safely in design and construction and provide assurance that they will operate safely during and after start-up,
- Implement the approved Operations Readiness and Assurance process to ensure from project initiation that all projects are delivered ready to operate safely and reliably,
The right candidate should:
- A University degree, preferably BSc, or equivalent in engineering.
- 3-5 years post graduation experience out of which minimum of 2 years should be in either Project Engineering or Project Services function within the oil and gas industry.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should email their CVs to: email@example.com
This vacancy wilr close on September 24, 2015
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale