The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager. He/She will lead and develop an internal team to support the following functions: finance, business planning and budgeting, human resources and administration.
The school is offering a great opportunity for a finance and operations leader to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a highly reputable institution.
The role of the Director of Finance and ADMINISTRATION will incorporate the following, among others:
- Analysing and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner. Clearly communicating monthly and annual financial statements.
- Leading annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Principal/CEO of the school.
- Managing organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implementing a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system.
- Effectively communicating critical financial matters to the Principal/CEO and the board of directors.
- Liaising with relevant state and federal agencies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training and recruiting of staff.
- Working closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Overseeing administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the school grows.
- Leading long term organisational planning.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Relevant professional qualification. Masters level qualification an advantage.
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience; ideally 3+ years of broad financial and operations management experience
- Commitment to training and development.
- Excellent communication and relationship building.
- High level of integrity, credibility and dedication to the mission of a Christian school.
- Computer literacy.
We offer very competitive remuneration packages to attract candidates who are very keen on leadership and whose colleagues can look up to for direction and inspiration as the school drives towards greater excellence.
Method of Application
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 30, 2015.