At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and
- Control of the IT budget
- The ongoing development of long-term IT strategies for the Organization
- The formulation of specific IT projects, and fundraising for those beyond the scope of the IT budget
- Technical and operational advice to other members of staff developing IT dependent projects and systems
- Identification and prioritization of IT needs in each financial year
- Specification, ordering and installation of equipment and software.
- Software support (within reason)
- Maintenance and repairs to systems at all levels
- Maintenance of network infrastructure and architecture
- Maintenance of network software systems
- Control over software licensing
- Data and network security
- Control over and maintenance of user accounts
- The development of custom software solutions, where possible and/or reasonable within time constraints
- Support of Organization IT facilities for seminars and conferences
- Maintenance of 24-hour email and internet access
- Design and maintenance of the company web site, consisting of:
- In co-ordination with other members of staff, continuously monitoring the development of the site and pushing its integration into all company activities
- Designing the site
- Producing all HTML on the site
- Maintaining the quality and relevance of information, including updating the site as required, in consultation with the Director
- University degree or its equivalent
go to method of application »
- Lead and develop team leaders or travel consultants in delivering travel agency operational services at agreed service levels consistent with company standards while optimizing performance
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to constantly improve service levels and performance
- Oversee the company’s local Call Management System to improve operations efficiency and optimize client service delivery
- Guide, rectify and lead the team to perform world class travel solutions
- Handle the complete operations of the business including business development and revenue management
- Provide management and motivation to the operations team.
- Ensure a high level of cooperation/communication between teams, among the operations functions and with all functions in the organization. (e.g account management, finance, sales and IT)
- Lead, coach, mentor and empower direct reports to meet the operational goals
- Manage, motivate and provide direction to direct reports to achieve agreed targets
- Maximize team productivity through ongoing reporting, feedback and counseling
- Goal setting, review and appraisal process of team leaders
- Constantly drive direct reports to achieve their personal and team KPI’s
- Monitor and provide feedback on a daily and weekly basis
- Complete monthly individual reviews with direct reports and frontline travel consultants covering their KPI’s and defining resulting action items and/or personal development plans
- Provide performance counseling where necessary, both reactively to improve performance and proactively to foster professional development
- Monitor and report on all issues pertaining to the operation, escalating and closing off all risks
- Assist in the development of operational policies and procedures
- Manage Client Service Levels
- Provide the highest levels of service delivery to clients and stakeholders
- Manage daily service levels across all communications channels
- Ensure in coordination with account management, that all team members are aware of client travel policy and service level requirements and participate in client meetings when required
- Ensure all transactions are charged and that open transactions are investigated and processed in a timely manner
- Create a Customer First culture and manage culture Change
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment, equipment and systems of work (Health & Safety)
- BSP monitoring, management and reconciliation
- Ticketing credit control ascertaining, monitoring and management
- Management of ticketing staff
- Training scheduling for ticketing staff
- GDS relationship management
- 4 -5 years, with at least 2 years managerial experience.
- A good hands-on knowledge of the following and relevant industry experience will be an added advantage;
- BSP – Billings and settlement platform
- IATA reconciliation
- Ticketing Processes
- Operational trainings
- Global Distribution System (GDS) management
go to method of application »
To develop and implement marketing strategies, goals and operational plans to maximize top line and product performance for the company’s Oncology- new portfolio range of products.
Delivery of sales targets
- Delivery of set sales budgets for new portfolio, in synergy with current portfolio
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver on business objectives.
- Accurate management of budgets for brand.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimise return for theorganisation.
- Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programmes related to it.
- Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
- Devise and implement product strategies that will achieve optimal long-term performance across the channel portfolio in terms of market share and product performance.
- Manage the Integrated Product Strategy (IPS), and annual marketing/operational planning and budgeting processes.
- Identify critical success factors and develop well thought out marketing programmes core toaddressing critical success factors.
- To ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer/patient needs.
- To be fully conversant with the customer, market place, key dynamics, and policies in the market, in addition to have up-to-date knowledge of key competitors, their competitive argumentation, andtheir likely strategies.
- To work with various functions to ensure the organisation’s capability is in line with long-term portfolio strategy.
- Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs
- Be involved in Launch Readiness Review (LRR) and actions to prepare pipe-line products for launch.
- Develop marketing and promotional material and resources to support the Franchise
- To ensure that all marketing/promotional material is NP4 approved before use or issuance in the field, and manage the internal NP4 approval process.
- To manage advertising and creative agencies to ensure optimal advertising and promotionalactivities/materials to support the Franchise.
Ethics, Integrity and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Informs local Pharmacovigilance Operations and/or Medical Departments without delay of any adverse event information or new data on products which they receive
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Deliver sales budgets of new portfolio, in synergy with current portfolio
- Manage and optimize relationships with all relevant external agencies and patient (and other) groups through development of effective relationships.
- Full financial accountability of Advertising and Promotion budgets
- Full understanding and use of key market research approaches and giving recommendations and acting on results that create positive business outcome.
- Deliver operational plans on time and to a high standard.
- Build and develop strategic forecasting to optimize business opportunity
- Launch and life cycle management
- Financial responsibility: Contributes to overall sales & marketing targets budget responsibility for marketing assignments
- Based in: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ideal Background
- University degree in Science and /or degree in Business marketing
- 5-10 years sales and marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry, inclusive 3 years in product or brand management position; experience in oncology/specialty brands an added advantage
- Experience in multiple countries within Africa
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Sensitive to the pharmaceutical market and strong analytical skills.
- Able to travel regionally and internationally
English (French will be an added advantage)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply onliine.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.