Current Job Vacancy at Jobtrolley
Posted on: 24 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Job Trolley
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jobtrolley is a market leading recruitment consultancy specialising in Business Support Staff. Our vision is to offer clients and candidates a bespoke and innovative recruitment solution tailored to their individual requirements.
From Temporary appointments to permanent appointments, JobTrolley helps organisations achieve greater organisational performance by recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses.
Our experienced consultants endeavour to always match the right candidates with the most suitable temporary or permanent appointments. This is achieved by providing a quality driven professional service within a given timeframe.
Our client is the sole distributors of Zak designs products in Nigeria and currently seeks to employ A Junior Business Development Officer for a newly opened luxury retail store in Lagos.
The Junior BDM must be good with all social media channels and is responsible for all aspects of store management especially Visual merchandising for the Zak design brand.
The business sets themselves apart from other retailers and strives for an unrivalled customer service experience.
- Customer service
- Maintain existing customer accounts.
- Manage brand on Social media sites
- Sales targets
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Systems management
- Adherence to all policies and procedures
- Maintain store audit results
- Stock management
- Accurate asset register
- Stock loss percentage as per KPA
- HR reports
- Maintain performance against set budget
- Branding and merchandising standards are adhered to
- Weekly training feedback report
- Experience in high level marketing.
- Track record in a target driven environment
- Diploma/Degree Qualified
- High energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and window based applications.
- Service focus
- Conflict management
- Sales driven
- Experience in Retail Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Job TrolleySimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited