StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client provides customers with world class supply chain/ freight / haulage/courier services. As a result of growth, there exist vacancies for Marketers.
Job Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos (Ideal candidates (preferable female) should be resident on the mainland of Lagos).
• Accountable for Sales & Marketing with regards to;
o Profitable sales (Aggressive targets at handsome incentive scheme)
o Indirect marketing and brand awareness
o Public relationship
o Set, agree and achieve budgets with managers
o Client – cold call larger clients
o New business
o Sales negotiations
o Costing & Pricing
• Public relationship
o Relationship management with client
o Promotional items and gifts
§ Service offering
§ New services / product / opportunities
§ International trends
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and Sales Management
• Minimum of 4-6 years marketing/sales experience
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Good project management skills
• Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
• Ability to manage a campaign budget
• Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
• Good communications skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Energetic and goal driven
• Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Creative and innovative.
• Good attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-driven and interdependent
• Strong and friendly personality
• Maintain a self-development program
Our client provides customers with world class supply chain/ freight / haulage/courier services. As a result of expansion, there exists a vacancy for a Group Accountant.
Job Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
The candidate MUST be a Chartered Accountant, a graduate with back ground in Accounting and MUST be familiar with accounting modelling tools.
Must have 7– 8 years work experience in very busy organization.
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘MKT630’ OR ‘HAULAGE ACCOUNT’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened.
Application closes 31st August, 2015.