Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. The role of our staff is to set the organisation’s strategic direction, ensuring delivery and upholding values that drives the organisation towards it set goals. We currently seek to recruit into our workforce a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individual that can align his/her goals with that of the organisation.
Our client, a non-banking financial institution is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Business Analyst who will amongst other things be responsible for managing all online projects as they move through the development life cycle from planning through to release, reporting impediments, risks and dependencies back to the technical management, stakeholders and product owners.
This role sits between Digital Online channels and Technology. It is primarily responsible for selecting and documenting business requirements of changes and sales on the online channels through the following methods• Development and testing
The role will also be responsible for business development through new online channels. These will focus on the range of applications hosted online. You must be able to adapt and work effectively with varied and changing situations, individuals of groups.
Roles and responsibilities:• Working cohesively with Technology and Digital you will collect understand and communicate the business requirements for any new project, translating them into clear and accurate user stories and functional specifications in a format that is understood by technical and business stakeholders.
• Recent experience with online retailers
• Sales function knowledge to large retail client groups
• Ability to develop sales plans for products that are online
• Proven experience with sales and documentation
• Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
• Significant proven commercial experience writing requirements specifications for Ecommerce.
• End to end experience with sales cycle
• Experience working within an Ecommerce team.
• Past experience in online environments
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
• Ability to meet sales targets and budgets
• Sales Forecasting and budget planning
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.