AT Hochberg Consulting is a firm of proficient consultants with offerings in Business Advisory Services and Human Capital Development.
We pride ourselves on being our ability to craft solutions that will improve the client’s value creation capabilities. We are customer focused and value based. AT Hochberg Consulting comprises an experienced team that has supported organisations to achieve significant improvements and organisational success.
Our approach is to access each organisation’s needs and through a collaborative approach we work with the client to develop practical strategy and solutions. So, whether the next step for your organisation is incremental improvements or radical innovation, our approach and programmes are designed to:
• Deliver, practical strategy that will impact business results in terms of sales growth, cash flow and profitability
• Strengthen and increase the engagement of the entire organisation, as a dynamic and cohesive team
• Embed a continual improvement culture for long term sustainable results.
A renowned construction services provider urgently needs the services of a female technical sales consultant. duties include:
1. Sales of concrete chemicals, waterproofing systems, concrete accessories, adhesives and mixtures.
2. Establish and maintain high relationships with customers.
3. Marketing site batching solution to new potential customers and maintaining relationships with contractors
4. Sales of company products from the identification of the project, to the finalization of the order.
5. Propose technical solutions using company's products
6. Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises
7. Establish friendly and professional relationships with their clients, ensure always a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility
8. Identify projects offering sales potential for their products and update the project list on a monthly basis
9. Conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in those projects, collect information about their client needs
1. BSc/HND Engineering
2. Minimum of Five Years Experience in a civil/structural engineering, architecture, quantity surveyor or building background.
3. 30 years and above
4. Must be able to drive
5. Must have marketing experience in construction materials
6. Must be highly networked in the industry.
7. Must be a Lagos State resident, preferably on the mainland axis.
8. Must be a team player, and a go-getter and an aggressive sales person.
9. Must be female
Our client is a major supplier of construction chemicals, concrete accessories and comprehensive waterproofing systems.
• Strategic Management skills (Planning, Financial, Analysis, Business development) are required
• B.Sc. Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or related field
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before august 25th 2015.